Quanzhou Teamup Electronics Co., Ltdis a professional Handheld and Mobile transmitter manufacturer, which have advantages as below:
1. 100% Real factory
2. Sample order acceptable
3. Small order available
4. OEM order warm welcome
1) HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2013 (Spring Edition)
2) 2013 China-ASEAN (Thailand) Commodity Fair
3) HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2013 (Autumn Edition)
4) HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2014 (Spring Edition)
5) ICT Expo Indonesia 2014
6) HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2014 (Autumn Edition)
1. Are you a Manufacturer or Trade Company?
• We are a professional manufacturer, which is specialized in two way radios (walkie talkie).
2. What's the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
• MOQ is 2pcs for sample, 500pcs for OEM. Large quantity better price!
3. Can we do OEM (with our own logo)?
• Of course, we do many OEM brands for customers!
4. What's the payment terms you accept?
• T/T; PayPal/ Western Union for sample order
5.How to program my radio to communicate with others?
• Firstly, set your radio in the same frequency as others; Secondly, set the same CTCSS/DCS and band, then you can talk with each other.
6.Why couldn't I communicate with other team members?
• Firstly, Please confirm that the channel frequency and the CTCSS/DCS you are using are the same as those of your team members. If the channel frequency and the CTCSS/DCS are the same, please verify that your team members are within the radio coverage.
7.What are the differences between long antenna and short? Which one is better?
• Short antenna has convenient-design, and easy to carry. Long antenna covers wider communication range.So the choice all depends on the environment and personal favorite.
8.How long is the communication distance of your radios?
• The communicate distance would be disturbed by factors:environment/power/antenna etc
1) Environment: If you use it around high buildings and large mansions, the communication range is smaller.
2) Power: if the power of the radio is very low, you have a poor communicate distance.
3) Weather: If you use the radio in rainy day, the radio performance maybe poor.
9.How to use the radio correctly while talking?
• Hold the radio in a vertcal position and keep about 2-5cm distance with the radio.